Dear Prayer Partners,
Greeting to you in the name of our one and only God and Savior Jesus Christ.
We are really grateful to you as you remember us in your prayers and I believe your support regularly has helped us to continue in our work. Really thank you for your prayer support for us. For this month I would like to share with you our prayer requests of our different projects.
· Pray for our Projects and for our Society and for all the staffs who works in Agnes Kunze Society.
· Pray for our Hope School Children they are going to have their Final term Exams so pray for them to do well.
Hope Samvedna & Hope Home:
· Pray for our Hope Home Children they are also going to have their Final term Exams.
· And for our Hope Home Childrens Health because of the weather changing some of the Kids they are not felling well they are sick so pray for them.
Hope CCC & TB:
· Hope Target TB activities we do awareness camps in different- different places every week in Slum areas Pray that more people get aware of this.
· CCC Projects Soon we are going to have Audit visit.
· PHC plan awareness Programs to be finish before TB day.
· TB Target Programs to be done in Time.
· On 15th Feb our CCC Programs is going to complete its 4 years
AKS Staffs & Children:
· Pray for our AKS staffs and for their Families.
· And for the dad RS he is a dialysis patient, pray that our Heavenly Father would heel him.
· And 3 of our Staffs Had gone for Nursing training Pray for them to do well and God to give them a good mind to learn.
· And for our Girl A she is suffering from Appendix and she’s going to have an do an Operation within 2 months
· Mr SB mother had an accident from stove and burn her hand and she is hospitalized.
· The society is trying its level best for Mr. R knee Problem and contacting with further doctors.
· APL having her final Exams.
· Friends Of Hope which is started few months ago pray that our FOH project Journey will never end.
· Dairy farm project construction is going on pray for that to complete as soon as possible without any problem .
May God Bless you